ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Shayari 2021. hindi shayari 2021| हिंदी शायरी | Shayari 2021 | 2021 Shayari | 2021 Ki Shayari | 2021shayari | 2021शायरी.Dard Shayari

Breaking

Friday 20 February 2015

Autumn Romance Dear

Autumn Romance Dear (name) I'm here within the walls of my room, thinking about how to be happier this fall. I do not want to feel pain because I miss you so much, I am going to drop everything and run into your arms. I want to kiss your hands and feel complete to enjoy the amenity of this season. My commitment will be only to you, I am in need of care and affection. As I believe these are things that only you can give me to my satisfaction. So I'm on the road to happiness and I will not stop for anything. I long to be near you soon. I am going to forget my commitments and devote all my time to our love. I hope this decision finds all receptivity on your part. I know you love me very much and all you want is to be by my side. So, it seems, we will satisfy our hunger for each other. We will finally enjoy our love full time. Who said that so much love just hazes, didn't know what they were talking about. Love is the greatest source of joy and happiness and what we need is more time to enjoy it. I'll forget everything and just love you so much. Many kisses from this dedicated fool. (Signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...