ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Shayari 2021. hindi shayari 2021| हिंदी शायरी | Shayari 2021 | 2021 Shayari | 2021 Ki Shayari | 2021shayari | 2021शायरी.Dard Shayari

Breaking

Sunday 15 February 2015

Good morning my love

Good morning, dear! My dear, good morning! Good morning my love. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you. When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours. You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams. You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too). My wish is that we are always happy! Kisses from your biggest fan, (signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...