ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Shayari 2021. hindi shayari 2021| हिंदी शायरी | Shayari 2021 | 2021 Shayari | 2021 Ki Shayari | 2021shayari | 2021शायरी.Dard Shayari

Breaking

Saturday 14 February 2015

I hope this doesn t

I hope this doesn t come as a surprise Dear (name), As time goes by after we were introduced by common friends, the eagerness confined in my chest has grown bigger and bigger and by now I think I have no way out but to declare face-to-face how much I want you. Everyday I think of our first date I feel like this confession was already undeniable by then. I can't let another day waste away, so I m writing this letter to open my heart to you. I ve already blown the chance to confess myself and I can t afford to wait until we meet again to tell you this: I love you and I wanna be your boyfriend. Since that day my heart has been hurtful and bitter, I know it s going to take a long time until I can see you again... An answer to this letter will certainly be a relief, and if positive, you can look for me among the clouds if I m hard to find next time, because honestly I can t take you out of my head! I m not trying to hurry your return, but I m missing you a lot... The desire of seeing you again sets the bar for my actions and reflects how big this love is. I am eagerly waiting for your return with a positive answer in your heart... I want you to receive all the love I can give and the best kiss of all! (signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...