ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Shayari 2021. hindi shayari 2021| हिंदी शायरी | Shayari 2021 | 2021 Shayari | 2021 Ki Shayari | 2021shayari | 2021शायरी.Dard Shayari

Breaking

Tuesday 10 February 2015

My thoughts are with you

My thoughts are with you My dear and beloved (name) I know you are distant for now and meanwhile I can't help but feeling low and sad, but soon I realize, this time we are apart, occurs for a number of reasons, most against our will, and I sometimes think this can actually be a helpful experience, contributing for a life filled with harmony, love, peace and joy in the future. I trust you completely. I keep you in my heart, in the coziest corner, warmer, most docile and loving at his disposal. This little heart stays radiant when I remember your multitude of qualities, your virtues, and so, he beats softer and more cheerful. When thinking of your few "mishaps", my soul fills with compassion in a way that I accept you the way you are, but at the same time I make myself always willing in lending you a hand, intended to help you overcome any difficulty, because I truly love you. When my thoughts are upon you and with you I have no fear whatsoever, not even about the future. I know we already went through some tough times, but I know we learned from then. I know that "the rest of our lives" is not what's to come, but what has already been. I'm sure that our path, from now on, will be lit by sunlight's joy and the moon's most romantic night sky she can provide. Kisses, From your's truly (signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...