ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Shayari 2021. hindi shayari 2021| हिंदी शायरी | Shayari 2021 | 2021 Shayari | 2021 Ki Shayari | 2021shayari | 2021शायरी.Dard Shayari

Breaking

Thursday 10 December 2015

Our First Meeting

by jazbaati jatt
I was in a good mood as I left my house that day,
Looking for a good time and to see what games I could play.

I didn’t realize that it would be my night to find true love,
Nor did I realize I would find my angel from above.

As I cruised down the road with the wind blowing my hair,
Smiling at nothing at all... happy without a care.

I found myself at the local pool place,
Walking up the stairs with a bouncing kind of pace.

I looked to the left then glanced to the right,
And then I saw you… what a handsome sight.

First I saw your eyes, blue with a touch of gray,
Then I saw your hair, uniqueness is your way.

Feeling convinced I could start a conversation,
I started walking towards you with the greatest reservation.

I notice my friend sitting next to you,
Where you two talking… something was obstructing my view,

So I walked closer to hear what was being said.
I was convinced I would talk to you before I went to bed,

So I started the conversation about your unusual hair.
Hoping to impress you with my evil flair!

You didn’t acknowledge me or what I said,
You made me feel pathetic my heart was as heavy as lead.

But then you turned around and looked me up and down,
I felt so stupid I felt like an ugly clown.

So I smiled gracefully and walked away,
Holding off the chill of the autumn month in May.

I sat with some friends to enjoy the rest of my night,
But when I turned around I got a small fright.

You came to collect your friend from our table,
But again you didn’t acknowledge me, did I have a stupid label.

With one last burst of courage I opened my mouth,
If you didn’t give me acknowledgement I’d run to the south.

I told you to sit down and have a drink with us,
I told you, you wouldn’t regret it you would get a plus.

You smiled at me with your warm caring face,
And suddenly I felt heaven was this place

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...