ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Shayari 2021. hindi shayari 2021| हिंदी शायरी | Shayari 2021 | 2021 Shayari | 2021 Ki Shayari | 2021shayari | 2021शायरी.Dard Shayari

Breaking

Sunday 4 February 2018

[LATEST] Valentine’s Day Whatsapp Status | Love Status new 2018 in English

1.Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.


2.If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever






3.When love is not madness, it is not love.


4.This love is difficult but it’s real


5.Valentines Day’s Love is Greatest Refreshment In Life


6.I LoveThings That Make You.


7.I promise I’m always there when you need me ! ❤


8.Every girl has that guy she will never stop loving ♥ Every guy has that one girl he will never stop fighting for ♥..!!


9.The spaces between your fingers were created so that another’s could fill them in.


10.A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.






11.Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.


12.Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.


13.A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.


14.Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you


15.Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?


16.We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.






17.This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.


18.If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.


19.You know you’re in love when you don’t wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.


20.It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces


21.I feel the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.


22.I will always there for you, will you be there for me


23.A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.






24.What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.


25.I love my life because it gave me you, i love you because you are my life.


26.Don’t be a beggar of love, Be a donor of love, Beautiful people are not always good, But good people are always beautiful.


27.Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again


28.If you truly love someone, being faithful is easy


29.The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart






Romantic Valentine Day Whatsapp Status



30.Where there is love there is life


31.For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.


32.When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.


33.I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.


34.A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.






35.Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.


36.Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind


37.One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.


Funny Valentine Day Whatsapp Status



38.All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.


39.Falling in love is so hard on the knees.






40.Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day.


41.Women with pasts interest men. They hope history will repeat itself.


42.It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.


43.I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.


44.Love is a grave mental disease.






Inspirational Valentine Day Whatsapp Status



45.A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.


46.Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.


47.The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.


48.Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.






49.The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.


50.Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.


51.You’re every breath that I take
You’re every step I make.Happy Valentine Day


52.You will always be,My endless love.Happy Valentine Day


53.I will always love you
You, my darling you.Happy Valentine Day


54.You’re my reality, yet I’m lost in a dream
You’re the first, the last, my everything.Happy Valentine Day


55.It’s always better when we’re together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...